Thursday, June 18, 2015

June 17 2015

At breakfast today we had banana pancakes (shoutout to Jack Johnson)and some bomb jugo (juice). Today we finished painting the school casas at NITCA. The dirty, dusty, crew (Dirty Dan,the christian brothers, The N Team (Nate and Nev)) put tiles in the ceiling. We had two fiestas (not siestas)(jajajajaja)equipt with piƱatas (one of which resembled Tree DD (Theresa Dolan Dixon) while the other was Minnie Mouse).
Isaacs personal experience: As I arose to the call of Dirty Dans (Mr.Dan Dolan) morning wisdom of a Navy Shout, I was alarmed but ready to impact individuals with a positive tude. (no sass) My favorite part of the day was when I was painting the side of the peach trap (INSIDER ALERT LOLOLOLOOLOL)I caught the attention of a goat that was tied up near a tree. The goat was very inspired by my actions and gave me a nahhhhhhhhhhhh. I felt the power, it felt the power, Nevy felt the power. We all felt the power. Overall it was a great day and we made some beautiful kids happy and we gave them something that we often take for granted, even if its something as simple as paint on the walls.
Mauras personal experience: Today i got to stay behind with Bridget and paint a mural for the QA house. I had an overall relaxing day. I painted Malala, Nelson Mandela, and MLK with corresponding inspirational quotes.
For dinner we had steak, rice, and vegetables with pineapple rice smoothie juice. Christian Macintosh got the Lizard (Gus) today for his hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment